You are here on an assignment and your duty is to find the path God has ordained for you to follow, for in there lies your fulfillment. Jer 1:5. You are not here on earth by choice, for while you where in the womb, just like Jeremiah, your assignment was waiting for you. Fulfilment is not in riches, it is in doing what you were designed for.
What are the Blessedness of Destiny?
1. Destiny promotes Dignity: Life is not by trial and error, it is by the location of your destiny, if you want a colorful destiny. John 18:37. Destiny is like your destination. If you find destiny, you will rule as a King. Rev 1:6. Any man that walks in destiny ends in dignity.
Rom. 8:28-30 (Amp). There is a path for you, find it, for therein lies your honor and dignity. psalm 16:11, Col 1:27, ROM 5:17
2. Destiny brings Provisions: Luke 4:17-19. This scripture illustrates Jesus’s initiation to destiny. Everyone requires the provision of heaven to fulfill destiny. A man that is following destiny, has the Lord becoming his and therefore cannot lack. Psalm 23:1, Luke 22:35, When God sends you, provision is made. When you pursue the assignment heaven has for you, you won’t know lack.
In Gen 2:8, God made man and put him in Eden. In Eden there is no lack. This means God has made provisions before he put Adam there. Provisions are waiting for you in the assignment God has given you. Discover the assignment and enjoy endless supply of provisions. 1 These 5:24, matt 6:33
3. Destiny glorify and impact men: Isaiah 43:21. God did not make you for yourself, but for himself to glorify himself. John 14:13. Every time you align on the path of destiny, you impact men. Mark 1:38. In Acts 26:15-16. Paul encountered Destiny on his way to Damascus. A man who was injurious to the body of Christ later became an impact on men bringing glory to God.
4. Destiny always prevails: Isaiah 14:24, A man of destiny cannot die, because destiny has to prevail. Joseph was plotted against and thrown in a well but he survived all wickedness from his brother, because destiny has to be fulfilled.
5. Destiny Brings True Success and fulfilment: Rom. 12:2, we must be careful not to conform to how the world define success. True Success is When you walk in the path of what God has ordained for you. In Gen 39:2, Joseph a slave was referred to as a prosperous man contrary to how the world sees prosperity. God’s definition of success is tied to what you are doing with your calling or purpose. Jer 1:5.
If you succeed with your calling, then you are a success indeed. Acts 4:13, Peter and John referred to as unlearned or illiterate caused men to marvel because they walk in alignment with God’s purpose.
God Bless you richly!
However, for the word to profit you the more, give your life to JESUS, join a bible believing church or get in touch with us via our counseling lines or email via the contacts on this site, for prayer and counseling