You need to personally pray for God to intervene for you, rather than contracting out prayers to ‘Prayer Warriors’. God’s intervention for you is dependent on you. It therefore behoves on you to make prayer a lifestyle.
Any prayer you contract out is a prayer that won’t be answered because God wants you to come to him by yourself. Jer. 33:3
There are different kinds of Prayers to be prayed per time, so we won’t miss answers. James 4:1
1. Prayer of adoration: Adoration is a prayer, it is not part of prayer. It is the foundation of other kinds of prayer to be prayed and it sets the answers for other kinds of prayer. Matt 6:9. Worship is what creates access to God’s presence, so no matter how pressed you are for your needs, it is expedient to prioritize worship and Adoration above other kinds of prayers. Psalm 100:4
Prayer has not begun until you access God’s presence. It is your worship that connects you. John 4:24. Worship is the connector between you and the Father. When you are in worship, you come to the place of assurance. The gifts of the spirit begin to flow in your life when you are a man of worship.
2. Prayer of consecration: is used to create and maintain intimacy with God. It is an ongoing prayer for every believer. Psalm 51:10-11, no one ever outgrows this kind of prayer. Psalm 63:1-2, the place to be as a Christian is where you constantly thirst for more of God, not a place of dryness. Isaiah 43:21. You submit your will to the will of God when you pray this kind of prayer. Luke 22:42, Rom. 12:1
3. Prayer of Intercession: Intercession is standing in the gap for others, especially those who cannot stand for themselves. 1 Tim. 2:1. To see your need met, turn away from your needs and pray for the needs of others, Exo. 32:31.
4. Prayer of Agreement: involves two or more praying in agreement over an issue or a need. Matt. 18:19. The prayer of Agreement helps to enjoy the advantage of scriptural unity. Gen 11::6. Deut. 32:30, Ex 4:10, You get a better result when you pray this prayer.
Before praying this prayer, you must:
a. Agree on what to be prayed about; Amos 3:3
b. Each of you must have faith. Heb. 11:6
5. Prayer of binding of losing: Eph 6:12, Matthew 16:19, There will always be forces to bind on earth. Jesus cannot bind the devil for you, the authority to bind has been given to you. Anywhere God is at work and anywhere God wants to work, Satan will always try to stop, and that’s what should necessitate wrestling from a child of God. 1 Peter 5:8, 2 Cor 10:3-4, not everything is ordinary, there are devils to challenge every time.
God Bless you richly!
However, for the word to profit you more, give your life to JESUS, join a bible believing church or get in touch with us via our counselling lines or email via the contacts on this site, for prayer and counselling